- Sky Sports analysed the viewing habits of 500,000 Sky homes in 118 postcode areas across Great Britain to find out which Premier League team had been watched live three or more times the most often.
- Manchester United came out on top in more regions than any other team.
- The 20-time English champions led the way in 49 regions, including Manchester, Orkney in the north of Scotland and Torquay on the south coast of England.
- Chelsea and Liverpool dominated in Scotland.
- Arsenal had a stronghold in the south east.
- Leicester City were the viewers’ choice in the Outer Hebrides.
Source: Sky Sports