The October Policy Voice survey addressed the topic Internet Broadband in the UK. Below are some of the survey highlights:
- 56% of members use broadband for video conferencing and 54% for downloading media files.
- 57% store their data on owned or leased servers and 30% via the cloud.
- 60% feel increase in broadband speed would improve competitiveness and 78% their organisation’s productivity (see chart below).
- 51% feel faster broadband encourages flexible working opportunities (see chart below).
- 49% are satisfied with the overall product or service provided by their broadband provider.
Source: October 2015 Policy Voice Survey, IoD