- According to the latest estimates from data provider Eurekahedge Pte, hedge funds investing in Asia suffered $1.6 billion of withdrawals through November 2016.
- Asian Hedge Funds are on track for the biggest outflows in four years, as their returns trailed the industry globally.
- Hedge funds investing in Europe are providing even worse returns whilst North America has seen the strongest growth and inflows during the same period.
Source: Eurekahedge / Bloomberg
These numbers are not just bad, they are brutal!
Source: Yahoo Finance
Meedah Group and TorFX have joined forces to give you:
✓ Bank-beating exchange rates
✓ No hidden fees
✓ Fast, free money transfers
✓ Dedicated personal account manager
✓ Segregated accounts
✓ Authorised and regulated by the FCA UK
✓ Best International Money Transfer Provider (Consumer Moneyfacts 2016)
JOIN FOR FREE TODAY: http://bit.ly/2e5l85T
We all have aspirations, whether they be personal, for family, for work, for society, and for mankind. I am no different when it comes to these aspects of my life, but for this post my focus is on (part of) my business and my passion – venture capital!
Continue reading “Most Active Corporate Venture Capital Firms. We have some way to go!”
BANKING AS IT WAS MEANT TO BE | Safety & Privacy Offshore + 100% Deposit Ratio + Full Online Access + Gold & Silver Backed Accounts + Managed Funds + Online Brokerage & More
Source: State National Agency
Source: Business Insider/SensorTower
The May Institute of Directors (IoD) Policy Voice survey addressed the topics of energy, crowd funding, and the National Living Wage. Below are some of the survey highlights:
- 61% would be negatively affected by increase in oil prices.
- 50% would not choose to pay to have a smart meter, 0.7% are willing to pay actual costs.
- 74% want decarbonisation, 68% do not think energy is competitively priced.
- Support for: offshore wind (79%), biomass (68%), wave (88%) and fracking (56%).
- 94% heard of crowd funding, 55% considered but only 6% used it.
- Top 3 reasons to crowd fund: diversify portfolio (47%), potential returns (42%), hobby (30%) (see chart below).
- 77% have not been affected by the National Living Wage
Source: May 2016 Policy Voice Survey, IoD
Note: All data and graphics are from CB Insights – www.cbinsights.com
Source: Knight Frank LLP’s 2016 Wealth Report
Source: Bloomberg, Emerging Global Advisors