- According to Bloomberg, the Top 10 largest companies by Market Capital in 2017 are dominated by US firms.
- Tech giants Apple and Alphabet (Google) are way ahead of the pack.
- Alibaba and Tencent are the only Asian representatives and have made massive strides in the short life relative to their American counterparts.
Source: Bloomberg (Feb 02, 2017)
These numbers are not just bad, they are brutal!
Source: Yahoo Finance
Meedah Group and TorFX have joined forces to give you:
✓ Bank-beating exchange rates
✓ No hidden fees
✓ Fast, free money transfers
✓ Dedicated personal account manager
✓ Segregated accounts
✓ Authorised and regulated by the FCA UK
✓ Best International Money Transfer Provider (Consumer Moneyfacts 2016)
JOIN FOR FREE TODAY: http://bit.ly/2e5l85T
Source: CB Insights
Chinese universities are seeing are huge shift in funding from government and private sources, which in turn is allowing their top universities to advance in the global leagues as well in reputation.
BANKING AS IT WAS MEANT TO BE | Safety & Privacy Offshore + 100% Deposit Ratio + Full Online Access + Gold & Silver Backed Accounts + Managed Funds + Online Brokerage & More
On the other hand, funding to UK universities is now likely to decrease following the Brexit vote. The UK is the largest beneficiary of EU Research funds, a staggering GBP 1.2 bn per year. This could mean a decline in the status and rankings of UK’s top universities in the coming years.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (or SAMHSA), San Francisco: The Bay Area is home to the highest concentration of marijuana smokers in the whole of the U.S.
Incidentally, the Bay Area is also home to the most VC activity in the whole country! Can you see the correlation . . .
Note: All data and graphics are from CB Insights – www.cbinsights.com
- In the U.S. there is a revolution taking place in the banking arena. A change that is evident in most economies globally but moreso in the U.S.
- The so called “traditional banks” like Citi, Wells Fargo and Bank of America are all under attack from a number of “disrupting” fintech startups.
- They are unbundling banking like never before and the “big boys” are taking notice!
Source: CB Insights