All users and contents of this blog are administered by these rules:
1. All contents published on this blog are the intellectual property of ‘CryptoKnowledge (hereinafter “Author”) and should not be duplicated or copied without obtaining permission and/or without giving credit.
2. Contents/Images/information obtained from external sources are given their due credit wherever possible.
3. If you have any copyright related issues with any of the contents on this blog please contact us (with all necessary evidence as applicable). Such concerns will be addressed with all due considerations at the earliest time possible.
4. Names, Logos and other proprietary information quoted in this blog are the property of the relevant companies/owners and are cited here for reference purposes only.
5. Opinions/viewpoints expressed in this blog are entirely personal to the Author. His companies, employers, relatives, family and friends have nothing to do with this blog and its contents, and as such are completely free from any liability whatsoever.
6. Every precaution is taken to protect third party identity. If your name/photo has appeared on this blog and you wish to get it removed, do let us know.
7. While every provision has been taken to provide readers with the most accurate information and honest analysis, please use your discretion before taking any decisions based on the information in this blog. The Author will not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you suffer any loss/inconvenience/damage because of/while making use of the information on this blog.
8. The Author may keep updating old posts on a regular basis and is not bound to explicitly state all or any corrections made. Regular visitors/email subscribers are likely to miss these updates and they are advised to visit the blog accordingly.
9. The Author does have any commercial interests in blogging at this moment in time but may not accept invitations/requests of certain types, which he deems inappropriate.
10. The Author is open for link exchange but such requests will be entertained on a case by case basis and at the sole discretion of the Author.
11. This blog does not have any promoters/sponsors and is fully owned and operated by the Author. (Note: This blog is hosted on WordPress). Blogging is not a primary activity for the Author and new posts may get delayed if his primary activities demand most of his time.